Mirador Health, Corp. (“Mirador”) warrants all new products manufactured and/or distributed by it to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage and service hereunder:
- The warranty period commences from the date of installation and extends one year from commencement date. During the warranty period Mirador will replace or repair product, at no cost to the customer, that in the opinion of Mirador would be defective in operation due to faulty material or workmanship (i.e., manufacturing defects). This warranty is not transferrable; it extends only to the original purchaser of products purchased either directly from us or through one of our authorized distributors or authorized resellers.
- The warranty is applicable only after the original invoice is submitted to Mirador, and Mirador must receive notice during the warranty period. Please retain invoices for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
- Mirador Guardian™ Dispenser warranty is void if the unit is not operated with Mirador-approved liquids, or if liquid leaks into the mechanism due to improper container placement, or if the liquid quantity exceeds maximum capacity while refilling.
- Mirador shall not be held liable for warranty claims exceeding the cost of repair of the defects in workmanship. Under no circumstances shall the liability of Mirador exceed the value of the product.
- Mirador shall not be held responsible by representative or buyer for failure to abide by any of the obligations of the warranty if such failures are the result of circumstances of force majeure such as, but not limited to floods, earthquakes, transportation strikes, labor disputes with outside suppliers or any other conditions beyond the control of Mirador.
- Mirador shall not be held liable for repair or alterations made without prior written approval; for products clogged by suspended matter, precipitates, or biological growth; or for failures resulting from failure to follow instruction, properly maintain, clean or repair products.
- The warranty excludes all products, component parts and/or damage to any part of a product which, in the opinion of Mirador, have been subjected to misuse; misapplication; negligence; alteration; accident or operation contrary to our instructions, incompatibility with accessories not installed by Mirador, or that have been repaired by unauthorized repair and/or repaired with component parts other than those manufactured by or obtained from Mirador. This warranty does not apply to products that were not purchased directly from Mirador or an authorized reseller or distributor. Damage caused by freezing, flood, fire or Act of God is not covered by the warranty. In all such cases regular charges will apply. This limited warranty does not include service to diagnose a claimed malfunction in this unit.
- Mirador reserves the right to alter or improve design and specifications at any time, without any contingent obligations to prospective buyers or owners of the products previously sold.
- Any disagreements and obligations based upon the purchase of Mirador products and thereby imposed on Mirador shall be governed by arbitration in accordance with Mirador’s Terms & Conditions.
- In no event will Mirador be responsible or liable for special, incidental, or consequential losses or damages, whether based on tort, contract, or the use of or inability to use, the product. The warranty shall not be interpreted to render Mirador liable for injuries or damages of any kind – direct, consequential, or contingent to persons or property. Before using the product, users shall determine the suitability of the product for their intended use. The users assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
- Mirador assumes no warranty liability in connection with products other than that specified herein. THE WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THE TERMS MENTIONED ABOVE NEGOTIABLE AND NO EMPLOYEE OF MIRADOR HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SUPERSEDE THESE TERMS.
- Mirador reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field. Products deemed defective must be shipped prepaid to Mirador’s factory. Contact Mirador Support for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.